This wonderful world wide loved and respected man of God (our personal friend) sent us a wonderful emailed Declaration of his thoughts of The Acosta Family, (me, Rudy and Alex), to be used in Court or where ever we feel we need to help others see the truth about us.
We are blessed to call him 'friend', and he has become a close friend.
Below, is an emailed copy of his Declaration of us sent to us and the Family Courts shortly before he went to go get it notarized, so that others know his feelings of us.
We are deeply touched at his love and kindness to us and our Holler children Jacob and Andrew.
You are welcome to call his office yourself, and ask IF indeed he wrote this nice Testimony (bleow) of us. LDS Headquarters Office 801-240-3884 or his personal cell of 801-656-5807.
"Thank you dear friend and brother for your faith in us and our goodness, we will not let you, the LDS Church and its teachings or the Lord down! We love you too" ♥
W. Craig Zwick
2311 Country Club Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
FIFTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY, STATE OF UTAH
IN THE MATTER OF )
OF C. JACOB AND )
ANDREW S. HOLLER ) AFFIDAVIT OF : W. Craig Zwick
) Case No. 014500617
STATE OF UTAH
COUNTY OF SALT LAKE )ss:
W. CRAIG ZWICK, being first duly sworn, deposes and states:
1. I am a personal acquaintance of Brother and Sister Acosta, and am an ecclesiastical leader in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have been in the First Quorum of the Seventy, serving full time as a General Authority in the Church since April 1, 1995, with many leadership assignments.
2. I officiated and performed the sacred marriage of Brother and Sister Acosta in the Newport Beach Temple at their request and was accompanied by other ecclesiastical leaders who also know them.
3. I personally know Brother and Sister Acosta to be outstanding and well qualified parents of Alex and have watched how they interact so positively with him. I strongly suggest that Jacob and Andrew be allowed to live with these responsible parents, Brother and Sister Acosta.
4. Brother Acosta and Sister Acosta treat each other with deep respect and expressions of love.
5. I pray that the Judge will allow Jacob and Andrew to live with Brother and Sister Acosta now. They are exemplary parents and Alex will be a fine example for Jacob and Andre
Further the Affiant sayeth not.
W. CRAIG ZWICK Date November 28, 2012