… why doesn’t everyone choose prevention over cure? Why don’t we remove the culprits from our homes for a healthier future?
1. TOO EXPENSIVE
One of the most deep-seated myths or lies that surrounds natural living is that it’s too expensive.
Fact: It isn’t.
… if you add up the money you’ll save on doctor bills and medicines, you’ll find a natural, chemical-free life is not only better for the body but also easier on the pocket too.
2. TOO TIME-CONSUMING
Another common lie that does the rounds is about how time-consuming living a chemical-free, all-natural life can be.
Did you know you can actually save time by making bulk batches of dishwashing liquid or all-natural shampoo?
Besides, some of the toxic-free lifestyle changes take NO time at all. All they need is a simple habit shift.
3. TOO COMPLICATED
People often buy the lie that it’s complicated to create natural alternatives. Turns out…it isn’t.
If you have the right guide you can use a structured and streamlined approach to removing toxins from your home and your life.
4. TOO CHALLENGING
Big brands would have you believe that detoxifying the home is not for the faint of heart.
This can’t be further from the truth.
Giving your home a toxic-free makeover is as simple as learning to walk.
The best part?
You can take baby steps for big impact.
5. TOO LONELY
Ditching popular consumer products may seem isolating.
But the reality is remarkably different.
There are growing communities of concerned consumers who’re shifting towards a healthier, more wholesome life by cutting out chemicals and including natural remedies and solutions.
- Prevent chronic disease like cancer and Alzheimer’s with a chemical-free approach.
- Lose weight while enjoying your favorite foods.
- Beat common childhood illnesses without an over-dependence on harmful drugs.
- Help your spouse sleep better thanks to no electromagnetic frequencies or EMFs.
- Ease acne with an easy-to-make facial cleanser and serum.
- Boost your family’s immune systems to be steely strong even in the face of the worst flu season.
- Shop smart with ready made shopping lists so you never second-guess yourself or wonder if you’re getting the right product.
- Equip your kitchen to be a sanctum for health-boosting foods that are easy to make and delicious to eat.
- Know how to quickly and easily spot carcinogens when shopping for common bathroom products like shampoo, soaps, toothpastes and hand sanitizers.
- Detox your home, one room at a time, with zero overwhelm and encouraging guidance.
- Eat healthy and choose strength-giving, healing foods.
- Soothe aches and pains with an all-natural First-Aid kit.
- Have the confidence that your family’s breathing clean, pure air.
- Make smarter decisions when choosing or making everyday products, like laundry soap or tile cleaner.
- Reduce your monthly expenses by making nearly everything from soaps to shampoos easily and conveniently.
- Get the community support you need so you can ask questions without worrying you’ll be mocked or judged.
- And experience the abundant life that you know is possible!
Create a home that’s free of toxins and filled with an abundance of good health and well-being?
Truth: Yes, you can do it and it doesn’t have to take a ton of time or money!
Let’s show you how by going room-by-room to give your home a toxic-free makeover and discover how easy, effortless and inexpensive it can be:
Making simple shifts doesn’t have to take a ton of time or cost a lot money. But the impact these have is HUGE.
These easy-to-do changes can help you reverse chronic conditions like asthma, ADD/ADHD, sleep disorders, anxiety and so much more.
But this is ONLY the start.
There’s a LOT more you can do, beginning today.
Keeping a toxic-free healthy home…
… doesn’t take time.
… doesn’t take a ton of money.
… doesn’t even take a lot of effort.